Monday, September 16, 2013

9/17/13 - Day 21

Day 21 - Gemini Jr. High
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
9/17/13, 6:30 AM

I had a mini freak out this morning when I didn't see my ID Card in my bag. I arrived at 6:30 this morning and after totally emptying my bag I found it. I ran the morning rehearsal and we made it through 4 songs!  Two of the songs were songs were previosly played several times. One was sight read and the fourth had been read once before. After morning rehearsal, I shared the google docs (playing test rubric, tardy policy, participation policy, and playing test instructions) with Mr. Radtke. It took longer than anticipated because I'm not allowed to share with people outside of the vandercook email system.  The rest of the day consisted of me running 7th grade orchestra  as well and 8th grade orchestra rehearsals in their entirety. We travelled to Nelson middle school where I taught one cello student, three violinists, and one violist.

No comments:

Post a Comment