Wednesday, September 4, 2013

8/19/13 - Day 1

Day 1 - York Community High School
Monday, August 19, 2013
8/19/13 7:00AM

I debated for some time whether I should start my student teaching experience at my high school location or at the middle school.  I had to consider concert dates, starting dates, programed material, and the preferences of co-operating teachers.  Because the high school started two days earlier, the final decision was to start at the high school for the first two days then spend August 21st to October 18th at the middle school.  The first day at the high school was spent on logistics.  Sorting music, assigning lockers, checking and tuning instruments.  The facilities are spectacular and the instruments are generally very high quality.  I'm very excited to be in the class and meet the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment