Wednesday, September 18, 2013

9/18/13 - Day 22

Day 22 - Gemini Jr. High
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
9/18/13, 7:30 AM

The first task of the day was kind of tedious. Sorting out which students from recruitment signed up for their instrument rental. I compared the instrument rental names to the master call list to see who had been called and if they were all set up for next week.  I had a bell ringer and lesson plan all set after the edTPA meeting last night. What a difference between today and yesterday. Yesterday, I didn't have a good plan for the concert orchestra on Mango Tango and we didn't get enough accomplished. Today I made real progress. Rhythms were written on the board before class. I separated the left hand and right hand skills as we rehearsed. I took considerably slower tempos. Then we taught a bass lesson and and a group viola lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment