Friday, September 20, 2013

9/19/13 - Day 23

Day 23 - Gemini Jr. High
Thursday, September 19, 2013
9/19/13 - 6:30 AM

In the morning rehearsal we spot checked the four pieces that we have in the folder.  Then we ran them. After that, I travelled to the six elementary schools with Ron, the rep from Quinlan and Fablish. Ron is a good guy. I actually met him about a month ago because he works with my drummer. It was a lot of work hauling and unloading instruments. I think the job was a lot easier with two people. it would have been tough with just one. I didn't learn much about teaching today-just the logistics that go on behind the scenes. On the flip side, I did get to see the huge Quinlan and Fabish operation in Burr Ridge and network with some of the VPs and employees.  

No comments:

Post a Comment