Sunday, September 15, 2013

9/12/13 - Day 18

Day 18 - Gemini Jr. High
Thursday, September 12, 2013
9/12/13 7:30 AM

After leaving the school at 7:30 last night and arriving at 6:30 this morning, I'm a little spent.  I ran the rehearsal before school and we got a lot accomplished.  I find myself brainstorming and thinking about the students at all times of the day.  The full immersion has me coming up with new ideas for teaching when I'm in my car, eating lunch, or (less desirably) when I'm trying to go to bed.  I think a lot of the kids really like me and those that I don't "have" yet are in my sights.  I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to help with the second night of elementary recruitment.  It's tricky because I need to earn money, but student teaching is like a non-paying full-time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment