I made some copies and prepared some more parts for chamber ensembles when I arrived this morning. Secondly, we talked about my plan for concert orchestra. I had a lesson plan prepared and printed it out. When it came time to run a portion of rehearsal, some of my strategies and plan weren't needed. We got through another 16 bars (to the end), and I also inroduced the first section of the song. It's difficult to predict what will need work. I feel like I can predict trouble spots pretty well, but then, to my surprise they will execute something that I though would be troublesome. Or, they will struggle with something I thought would be difficult.