Monday, October 21, 2013

10/21/13 - Day 42

Day 42 - York Community High School
Monday, October 21, 2013
10/21/13 7:30

I was pretty excited to sleep in a little bit later. I was a bit nervous about the commute, but it's really only about 15-20 minutes longer that my previous commute. Working with Mr. Ostwald makes the trip worthwhile. Plus, there are some very talented players at the high school and everyone is held to a very high standard. I conducted a chorale in the first and second orchestras. Otherwise, I just aided in tuning and observed. My role at the high school is going to be much different. The level of musicianship in the top group was intimidating at first, but now it's exciting. I'm looking forward to working with the jazz ensemble tomorrow. I wish I had enough time to work with the guitar class, or the music tech class.

No comments:

Post a Comment