Sunday, October 20, 2013

10/17/13 - Day 40

Day 40 - Gemini Jr. High
Thursday, October 17, 2013
10/17/13 6:30

The last morning rehearsal with chamber orchestra made me sad to think that it almost time to transition to the high school. It's amazing how talkative and energetic these kids can be at 6:30 am. It's fun to work with this group. We can get through a lot more material than with the larger groups.  After elementary rehearsal at 7, we went to Stevenson for group lessons.  Seventh and eighth grade rehearsals went well, I had the seventh graders play some of mango tango to keep things fresh.  Both classes presented me with oversized thank you cards.  The eighth graders presents me with a gemini t shirt and gift cards as well.  I was really touched to see their gratitude and comments expressed in the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment