Tuesday, November 5, 2013

11/5/13 - Day 52

Day 52 - York Community High School
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
11/5/13 6:45 am

One of the cellists came in this morning to let us know that he had to see the math teacher during his audition time this morning. For good reason, this didn't go over well with Mr. O. However, he accommodated the student and the audition time was switched.  We listened to two violists from symphony orchestra before school. Then, we prepped for the day and discussed the lessons I taught on Monday. For the first time, I taught the entire class period. We played the Bb major scale, arpeggio, and chorale for a warm up and then we worked on The Patriot. Concert and symphony orchestras both had full orchestra with the winds. I observed and and followed along in the score. I'm dissapointed that I have to miss some auditions for the meeting today.  I love getting a chance to hear them all pay individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment