Friday, November 15, 2013

11/15/13 - Day 60

Day 60 - York Community High School
Friday, November 15, 2013
11/15/13 7:00 am

Today I arrived a little later. It was nice to sleep in a bit after conducting on the Gemini Jr. High concert last night. I'm glad it worked out so that I was able to conduct my arrangements. It was great to see the kids all dressed up and excited! We had our last audition for cadet orchestra come in this morning. He played his viola excerpts very well. I made some final adjustments in the auditorium on stage during first period. I ran the warm up and worked on a few issues in The Patriot with the cadet orchestra. Third period we worked on balance and dynamics in Gesu Bambino. We also ran the piece successfully. During fourth period the choir and a small group of strings worked through Vivaldi. Fifth period I had about 10 minutes with the symphony orchestra to work on Elgar.

No comments:

Post a Comment